Sure, this blog is awesome good and all that, but did you know, Wendy Wallace is also a working dog
unlike some dogs in this household…?
It’s true! So, how can Wendy help you?
• Got a new business and need web content for your brand-spanking new site?
• Looking for engaging articles for your magazine or newspaper (print or online)?
• Knee deep in your ongoing business with no time to write that newsletter to your clients or to create an interesting blog piece or to update your website with business news, upcoming events or product information (Whew! Is it just me or does that sound like a whole other job?)?
• Maybe you just need a social media secretary, someone to finally set up, link and maintain a Facebook business page or Twitter account?
• Totally overwhelmed or confused by now and don’t know what the heck she’s talking about?
Hello! Have we met?!
I’m Wendy Wallace and I can do all that and more for you! I’ve loved assisting both profit and nonprofit organizations in a wide array of business communications needs. Check out a few samples of my work.
Whether in a serious, straightforward tone or witty and engaging (you tell me), my skills will help you go back to doing what you do best, the actual business you were so excited to start or get involved with in the first place! Let’s face it: the world expects you to have an online presence and communicate with them.
I can help you communicate! Together, we can team up to grow your business into a vibrant, thriving organization!
And I am not above bartering for
kibble credit at your business. What’s that? You own a local drinking establishment…? Buy local, I always say!
For more information, contact me at wendy [at] letthedogin [dot] com. Let’s talk!